New release - 20100703
A couple of users had found, with large libraries, bliss' CPU usage was quite high. We did some tests together and found this only happened when the Web UI was being viewed through a browser (which is most of the time!). This new release has some improvements in this area.
A couple of other bugs fixed:
- I fixed a bug where album names are the subset of others and they exist in the same directory
- The album titles on the overview screen had gone very narrow in Chrome, so I fixed that too. h
Get the new release from the downloads page.
Thanks to Rev Dan Catt for the image above.