Last week’s build was going to be a sedate affair - open a Terminal,
cd build, run the build and the new version of bliss pops out the other end…
But I got there eventually, so this release comprises final work on macOS notarization and a bunch of other small-ish improvements.
- If an album has been deleted during fix-all, don’t try to look it up for more fixes later.
- Don’t listen for scroll events in the Inbox for rows we don’t care about regarding the back/forward button.
- Change the page title to just “Inbox”.
- If there are no problems, grey out the fix-all buttons.
- Remove the “Recently fixed albums” collapse chevron.
- Some work to make it less likely that “scanning” blank slates are not replaced with others such as “everything is fixed” too early.
- Avoid chat widget overlaying the “skip” link.
- Disable double clicks on the “Scan library” button.
A few other small improvements…
- Add version numbers to the Mac build.
- System tray “albums” shortcut should take you to “Albums” - changed “Inbox” to “Home”.
- Discs should follow natural numeric ordering (rather than alphabetic ordering - 1, 10, 11, 2 etc).
- Avoid out-of-memory errors when dumping the lookup data.
- The new licence popup shows the correct icon for success.
- The licence popup shows for errors, with details of the error.
- The licence popup colours are now more in keeping with the rest of the app.
- When manually updating, remove file metadata (e.g. last modified, size) between versions.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page.
After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.
Thanks to Kyle Glenn for the image above.