Emergency! Release 20120830 - fix for change cover art screen
Emergency! An important bug has been discovered in release 20120821 which affected, amongst other things, the change art screen. As this is a commonly used feature I decided to issue an emergency release, which also contains a few other fixes and improvements besides!
The last release introduced a new bug with bliss's use of a technology called XPath. XPath is a way of querying an XML (a structured text file) document. bliss uses XPath to slice and dice the interesting information provided by online databases, such as MusicBrainz and Discogs.
This bug has now been fixed. The good news is that a few other bug fixes are also making it into this release!
- When consolidating artists, avoids some false negatives
- Fix ordering of Inbox items
- Allow the tags page to be shown even when there are a lot of different tag fields
- Changed calls to Discogs to avoid timeouts
- Added a setting for OEMs to disable automatic file organisation
How to install
New users should download the new release from the downloads page.
Update from within the bliss application is possible but currently, you will have to restart bliss after updating.
Your existing fixes will continue to work!
Thanks to extranoise for the image above.