I'm pleased to say I've just uploaded the first release of bliss open to the general public.
The release is available at our download page.
This version can:
- Embed album art in all your digital music
- Save a file, named as you prefer, in an album's directory
- Constrain the album art downloaded to certain size ranges
- Allows you to ask bliss to lookup new art for any existing incorrect art you have
- It's fully automatic. That means its faster than manual approaches to installing album art
- You work at a 'rule' level - you specify how you want album art installed
- You can install it anywhere on your home network. Some users are already installing it on their home server, where their music is located
Over the coming weeks and months I will be adding more features to bliss. In addition, we will be implementing features suggested in our UserVoice forum, so if you have an opinion, get posting/voting! I am aiming for a new release each and every month.