There’s mostly small improvements in this release. We collected a couple of issues relating to the use of ID3v1 tags, but other than that the fixes are all “miscellaneous”.
- Allow setting ID3v1 fields when the capitalisation does not match the prescribed ID3 standard.
- Don’t attempt to set
ALBUMARTISTon ID3v1 tags.
- Add “Folk” to the genre tree.
- Don’t allow albums to disappear from a per-artist album list.
- Don’t switch from Tags <-> Compliance on the album detail page when editing album details.
- Enable fix-all for the genre consolidation rule.
- Enable fix-all for the artist alias rule.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page.
After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.