A bunch more improvements in this release! We’ve changed the behaviour of Apply rules to also include a new filesystem scan. In addition, there are a few UI improvements, fixes to rule behaviour and another improvement to the new Windows desktop app.
- Don’t allow compliance state filter counts to get out of sync.
- Make sure “Rescanning” message disappears upon rescan when there are no changes to rescan.
- Make sure album count updates after rescan.
- Don’t fail silently when setting genre on an ID3v1 tag to something that isn’t a prescribed ID3v1 genre.
- If missing AND accuracy rules are enabled, make sure missing fields are processed as non-compliant.
- When changing settings, also scan the file system.
- Improve the Electron launcher.
- Make sure re-assessment of album occurs after changing name/artist name.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page.
After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.