May 21, 2019 in bliss by Dan Gravell
More small UX improvements and bug fixes in this version...
This week's tranche of UX improvements are:
- Albums in the albums page that have been fixed in the last rescan cycle, or manually, show a "Fixed" badge.
- Don't show the Apply Rules popover twice on first-use.
What else have we been up to?
- When there's no artwork and the max data size rule is enabled, don't show a blank line in the "why?" dropdown.
- Log when images are resized.
- Log when bliss is stopped gracefully.
- Include fatal error logs in debug archives.
- Extra steps to avoid CSS caching.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page. After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.