May 07, 2019 in bliss by Dan Gravell
This release contains some usability improvements and bug fixes.
We're continuing to work on the first-use usability of the product. So for this release we've changed a bunch of things:
- The folder browser is now a modal pop-up
- The folder browser doesn't show hidden folders.
- The next/previous buttons and album count now loads "live".
- The missing art rule auto-populates when clicking the first-use shortcut button.
Other stuff includes:
- All but one entry in the linked releases panel can be unlinked.
- Some fixes around removing albums.
- Handle ID3v1 tags without an album or track name better.
- Avoid repeated assessments of ID3v1 tags when the missing art rule is enabled.
- Don't recreate old album names when fixing albums from the "Fix all visible" buttons.
- Don't accept PDFs as images.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page. After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.
Thanks to Thanos Pal for the image above.