This release completes the porting of all rules to the automation framework. From this point on, converting rules to be automated will be a lot easier.
Other fixes in this release:
- Don't show empty thumbnails when an attempt to re-apply existing cover art fails.
- Don't show a line item for tag correctness if it's not enabled.
- Have a consistent order for rules in the settings page.
- Don't accept any string with four digits at the start as valid for year correctness.
- Don't show a second album when rescanning an album on the album overview.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page. After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.
Thanks to Bobby Rodriguezz for the image above.