September 18, 2018 in bliss by Dan Gravell
This release by-and-large completes the new settings UI beta; it's functionally complete.
That isn't to say it's perfect, but now there's a larger button for existing users to enable the settings beta and send feedback about the new UI.
The settings beta's layout has been finalised and rules can be added, edited and removed.
Since this milestone was cut we've also fixed a bunch of other things (so these are still problems in this release):
- Fixed an issue adding new rules overwriting edited or previously added rules.
- Removed "UNKNOWN" from image format descriptions. If the image format rule is enabled always show it.
- Cover art filename text field not loading properly on Safari.
- Default maximum resolution value is not correctly saved.
- Genre list loads behind the add rule dialog.
- Deleting the missing tags rule opens the cover art filename rule instead (!)
I'd be grateful for any more feedback, barring the above known issues!
- The "Ideas" tab only accepts new ideas, not support requests.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page. After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.
Thanks to rawpixel for the image above.