Release 20180326 - the cancel button makes a comeback!
This release re-introduces the cancel button into bliss. Ok, it wasn't always called the cancel button... it used to be "pause". But I thought the feature was similar to the cancel functionality of a web browser (i.e. "stop what you're doing!") hence the rename.
The cancel button only appears when there's a rescan of some type ongoing, in the same location as the rescan button. Click it and bliss makes a best effort to cancel ongoing tasks as quickly as possible. In some cases, if an outstanding metadata query is taking a while, it might take a few seconds to respond. Drop your feedback on this new feature at the Ideas Forum.
- Show all errors when looking up metadata.
- Handle case insensitivity when scanning folders with different cases on Windows.
- Cope with changing track names between metadata lookups.
- Handle non-numeric disc positions from metadata lookup.
- Rescan immediately after saving tags for an album.
- Show a popup if startup fails.
- Support non-latin characters in the <group> token.
- After clear and rescan, ensure an already-displayed album page can be shown.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page. After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.