Another maintenance release this week. I've fixed some bugs in file watching, support for Java 9 in the Windows launcher and some more stuff.
- Updated the Java version in the Windows installer to avoid deadlocks when registering listeners.
- Support copyright fields in <tag field> token.
- Roll back previous UI optimisation.
- Improve choice of matching genres when converting from linked release to permitted genre.
- Support Java 9 in Windows launcher.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page. After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.
In app update will only work for release 20170307 and later. That's because of a fix in 20170307 following the changes introduced in 20170209 which I wrote about in my call for beta testers. Users on older versions should download the latest and install manually, and from then on in-app update should work again.
Thanks to Jon Tyson for the image above.