Mostly bug fixing in this new build...
The most commonly occurring bug fixed in this version is one relating to multi disc releases. In the previous build, we'd sometimes mix-up tracks from different discs. This fixes that issue. In the same area, we also fixed an issue where tracks have the same name.
- For Synology, support use of
fpcalcinstalled via Synocommunity.
- Show track name capitalisation fixes in the track list.
- If we fail to read the data size for an image, don't stop the rest of the assessment.
- Don't block indefinitely when calling OneMusicAPI.
- Handle tracks without a track number better when calling OneMusicAPI.
- Allow cover art filenames with periods in them.
- More feedback when bliss fails to start.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page. After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.
In app update will only work for release 20170307 and later. That's because of a fix in 20170307 following the changes introduced in 20170209 which I wrote about in my call for beta testers. Users on older versions should download the latest and install manually, and from then on in-app update should work again.
Thanks to Team UI8 for the image above.