This week's release contains a number of small improvements and bug fixes...
- Updated Stripe payments to the latest, more secure encryption algorithm.
- The whole of the rule name 'box' is now clickable in the Rule settings
- On Linux, use 1/4 of system RAM, to a maximum of 512MB (it used to be 128MB for all systems).
- Ship Java 8 on Mac
- Don't look up ALBUM_ARTIST in ID3v1 tags
- Fixed another race condition when rescanning.
- When unsetting a tag on the Tags page, make sure the tag index is updated for all tags.
Finally, I fixed a problem in the trim rule, which wasn't correctly fixing multiple trailing spaces.
Downloading and installing
You can download from the downloads page. After you click through, installation instructions are available on the page following download.
Thanks to William Hook for the image above.